Ingredients of Neem Tulsi Face Wash
Pure Neem and Tulsi Leaves Powder, Tea Tree Essential oil, Vitamin E
Benefits of Neem
- Treats acne. The antibacterial properties of neem fight acne-causing bacteria, which helps in the treatment and prevention of acne.
- Pacify irritated skin.
- Fight signs of aging.
- Tackles blackheads and whiteheads.
Benefits Of Tulsi
- Fights Acne.
- Supports Healthy Skin Aging.
- Reduces Pigmentation.
- Soothes Skin conditions like Eczema.
Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- This essential oil comes from the leaves of a species of tree called Melaleuca alternifolia, which grows in Australia.
- Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, tea tree oil may help treat acne.
- Tea tree oil may also benefit oily skin.
How To Use Neem Tulsi Face Wash
- Dampen your face with normal water.
- Take a small quantity of Neem and Tulsi Face Wash and apply it to the face
- Gently massage in a circular motion and work up a mild lather.
- Rinse with clean water and pat dry for refreshing skin
Tags: Saundarya Neem Tulsi Face Wash for oily skin, Neem Tulsi Face Wash, Neem Tulsi Face Wash price, Neem Tulsi Face Wash benefits